Sunday, February 25, 2007

Where did the 20 pounds go?

Well,I weighed in at 195.4 this morning. I have lost exactly 20 pounds since the first of the year! So where did they go?

First, as you know, I have starting running. Although I only have a distance PR of 1.5 miles, I run three days a week. I think that has a lot to do with my weight loss.

Second, I cross-train, I have a Stretch and a Strengthen routin that I do on days I'm not running.

Third, I'm also watching what I eat. Here is what I usually eat in a day:

Breakfast: 100% Whole-Wheat Honey Bagel with a little honey - ~300 Cal.

Lunch: Soups - I keep the soups around ~110 Cal. per serving, I have two servings

Dinner: ~8 oz. portion of Chicken, Fish or Beef, push a vegi or baked potato: ~500-700 Cal.

Snacks: I have two (sometimes three) snacks throughout day. I eat trail-mix or 100 Cal. packs. For the trail-mixes, I look for serving sizes to be about 1/4 cup at about ~150 Cal.

So, that is where the 20 pounds went.

No comments: