Saturday, March 24, 2007

Race Report Of My First 5k!!!

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately, it has been a crazy week. The good thing is, I've been following the cut-back plan for the week.

I have been asked by a few people, why I haven't posted a Race Report for my recent 5k yet. Well, it is finally written and being featured on RunningIS.com!

In fact, Click Here to go to the story!

Not only will there be a story, but I have also been asked to do an over-the-phone interview for an upcoming Podcast. I'm really excited and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Check out the story and let me know what you think!

By the way, here is a slide show that my wife made of the race pictures. I stole it from her blog!

2 comments:

letsrun5keveryday said...

congratulations, matt. You did awesome. Way to go.

Ed Little, Jr. said...

This is so AWESOME Matt and such a great and inspiring story! You've motivated me further to my first ever 5k also.