Sunday, January 26, 2014

Week 2 Update

Here is a recap of the past week.

  1. Still doing the YAYOG Novice DVDs
  2. Eating was mostly on point
  3. Got my Fitbit up and running again
  4. Still doing the 30 day Plank Challenge
  5. Down 1.4 lbs for the week
YAYOG Update:
I'm still doing the YAYOG Novice DVDs, but it feels good to have 2 weeks completed.  The workouts felt a little easier than last week, so that is a plus.  However, the workouts are still a kick in the rear. I'm still going to "Keep Showing Up" and see where it leads me. So far, so good.

Eating Update:
I stayed on track my eating, except for Thursday night.  Was in a bit of a funk and decided I wanted a cheat meal.  We ended up eating Panda Express and I did not get the healthy options.  On Friday, I entered in what I ate into MFP to find out I was over my daily caloric goal by over 1,400 cals! I'm not going to stress about it though.  I got back on track the next morning and have done really good this weekend.

Fitbit Update:
My Fitbit zip was lost for several months.  When we were making room for the baby swing and pack-n-play, I found my Zip.  I got the battery replaced and started wearing it again.  I've been averaging about 4,000 steps during the day at work.  Then another 1,000-3,000 steps walking and rocking our baby girl.  She wants me to walk around when I hold her at the moment.  I just see it as a way to get some extra steps in.  If you use a Fitbit, you can Friend me!  Here is my profile: http://www.fitbit.com/user/245QJ4

30 Day Plank Challenge:
Okay, I'm up to doing 60 second planks!  They are starting to get tough.  I start shaking around 30 sec mark, so we'll see how much longer I can keep it up.  I'm hoping to stick with it, but we'll just have to see how it goes. Today is day 12, so we'll see if I can last 90 seconds!

Down 1.4 Pounds:
Even with cheating on Thursday night, I'm still down 1.4 lbs this week.  That might not sound like a lot, but my goal is to only loose 1-1.5 lbs each week.  I'm also already starting to see little changes with my body.  A couple times when I put my belt on, I've noticed I'm down a hole!  That is a really great feeling!  I've also seen some changes is my forearms and in my face. Nothing big, but just little things that are showing I'm progressing.  That makes me feel really awesome.

If you want to friend me on the fitness sites I use, here are the ones I'm on:


If you use any of those, friend me and help me keep me on track!

Hope you come back soon!

Matt

No comments: