Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day One

Today is the official first day on my road to getting in my best shape ever. I started my morning off with a healthy Protein shake with Greens and Maca.

We plan on going and walking around the zoo today. Then tomorrow I start the YAYOG Novice DVDs.

Below are my beginning measurements.

Beginning Stats on 1/12/14

Weight: 219.8 lbs
Body Fat %:  33%
Waist: 45.5 in.
Chest: 46 in.
Neck: 13.25 in.
Bicep: 13.75 in.
Forearm: 12 in.
Hip: 43 in.
Thigh: 22.5 in.
Calf: 16.75 in.

Just wanted to make a quick post to mark the first day and share beginning stats. I took some before pics, but will post them later.

Thanks for checking in!

Matt

3 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

Go Matt! Keep up the good work!!

Aunt Janet said...

Way to go Matt!! Keep up the good work!!

Unknown said...

Thank you Aunt Janet!