Wednesday, January 15, 2014

30 Day Plank Challenge Accepted!

Okay, so I been seeing that planks are really good for you. Then I saw this on Twitter and decided I'm going to add this to my schedule over the next 30 days.

30 Day Plank Challenge
The site 30 Day Fitness Challenges also as other different challenges as well. A few others that I might try after this one are the following:

 



NOTE: Clicking on the images will take you to the 30 Day Fitness Challenges page for that Challenge.

They have Apps for Android ($2.99) and iPhone ($1.99). It does have all the fitness Challenges within the app and you do not need an internet connection for it to work. Personally, I don't think you need the app, but it does look nice. However, I think it is ridiculous that they charge a dollar more for the Android version... 

Who wants to do this with me?

Matt

No comments: