Thursday, May 17, 2007

Registered!!!

Well, it has been a while since I made a post, so I will quickly mention what's been going on. Rest. The Arbor Day 5k was really hilly and I took a lot out of my shins. I tried running the Tuesday after the Race, but it hurt. So, I didn't run for awhile.

Last Friday I finally ran again and it felt okay. Monday felt better and yesterday felt good. Since I haven't been much lately and the hills took so much out of me, I cutting back a easing back up to 3 miles. This week I have been doing 1.5 mile runs. Over the next few weeks it will go to 2, 2.5, then 3 miles.

On to the important part...I just registered for my First Half-Marathon! That's right, I've paid the money and will have a number for the Des Monies Half-Marathon on Oct. 21st.

I know the last few weeks I haven't been able to post much. However, I'll try to post as often as I can and keep everyone on my progress towards the Half-Marathon.

No comments: