Saturday, April 14, 2007

Getting there...

Who would have thought getting back on track would be so tough. Tuesday was not a great day. I only got a half mile into my run, then had to stop. At one point I felt faint. I really didn't feel sick or anything before hand, but I was running on a treadmill. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

On Thursday I was recovering. My coworkers took me out for some drinks and to shoot some pool, since my last day is Wednesday. Let's just say, someone (not me) had the idea of doing a round of shots. That wasn't the greatest thing to do, but then the second round just wasn't a smart idea at all.

However, I had a really great run today. I covered 3.04 miles. The best part is I have energy and my legs feel good.

I'm getting there, but it is slow. I'm running a 5k in two weeks and really need to get back to running three days a week.

Side note: I took an IQ test today and rated above average. Now I just need to get smart again about my running!

No comments: